About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie. I'm 15 years old. I live in a small town and I have a pretty average life with a not so average past. I'm fine with that.

As of right now...

My name is Stephanie... My best friends, Catie and Kelley are super cool. My twin sister's name is Christina. I don't sleep a lot and when I do I don't sleep well. I have lots of nightmares that I never wake up from and weird dreams that linger in my brain. I'm not ashamed of my past, but don't expect me to broadcast it everywhere. In fact, I may not even share it at all. I'll never admit I like someone to their face. I'll never be happy with the way I look. I'll never have the self-confidence I seek in others. There's not much to tell... but that's my name.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cute as you.

So...
Jaguar doesn't like me.
Doesn't even think I'm cute.
At least, that's what he told Catie.
Maybe its cuz he thinks she's cute.
When asked, he said

No, not really.
I mean, they're not ugly.
But they're not as cute as you.

Catie didn't tell me.
I know her Facebook info.
I logged in and read her messages.
Should've saved myself the finger movement.
Should've saved my breath.
Anyways, I passed my test
and tomorrow's the last day of Driver's Training.
It couldn't come faster.
-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment