About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie. I'm 15 years old. I live in a small town and I have a pretty average life with a not so average past. I'm fine with that.

As of right now...

My name is Stephanie... My best friends, Catie and Kelley are super cool. My twin sister's name is Christina. I don't sleep a lot and when I do I don't sleep well. I have lots of nightmares that I never wake up from and weird dreams that linger in my brain. I'm not ashamed of my past, but don't expect me to broadcast it everywhere. In fact, I may not even share it at all. I'll never admit I like someone to their face. I'll never be happy with the way I look. I'll never have the self-confidence I seek in others. There's not much to tell... but that's my name.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My name is Stephanie.
Right now I'm feeling... weird.
There's not a word for it, no way to describe it.
Today's Thursday, the 22nd of July, and I'm not feeling... well.
Maybe it was the major bike ride I had earlier, and it just tuckered me out. Or maybe it was the food I ate, my plate was a little full. Or perhaps it's just his face in my mind.
He isn't allowed in my thoughts. But somehow, he always seems to show up.
I'm not too interested in sharing how he is at the moment, but chances are eventually I'll spill.
That's just how I am I guess.
I'll be going to the mall on Saturday with my boyfriend, Cody, and I'm kind of excited since he says I'll get to pick out what size jeans he wears. Finally a guy who will wear just the right amount of skinny in his jeans.
I plan to buy a blue tanktop that I saw. It's amazing. I've been loving it more and more for the past two weeks. When I get it, I think I might just wear it for a week. Would anyone notice? Would anyone care?
Let's hope not.
:)

1 comment:

  1. I can already see this is forming into my new favorite blog!!!

    ReplyDelete