About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie. I'm 15 years old. I live in a small town and I have a pretty average life with a not so average past. I'm fine with that.

As of right now...

My name is Stephanie... My best friends, Catie and Kelley are super cool. My twin sister's name is Christina. I don't sleep a lot and when I do I don't sleep well. I have lots of nightmares that I never wake up from and weird dreams that linger in my brain. I'm not ashamed of my past, but don't expect me to broadcast it everywhere. In fact, I may not even share it at all. I'll never admit I like someone to their face. I'll never be happy with the way I look. I'll never have the self-confidence I seek in others. There's not much to tell... but that's my name.

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Candy.

I haven't written in a while.
School has given me no motivation.
I have no classes with Eyecandy(this guy I've liked since the 8th grade)
but my friend Kelley does and Catie.
Kelley actually is becoming friends with him.
This is good, because she's already mentioned me a lot and found out what he's looking for in a girl.
But this is bad, because even though she doesn't mean to, Kelley has a way of getting every guy she comes in contact with to fall for her.
But I also have a class with My Boy(this guy I've liked since the middle of 9th grade)
but he and I don't talk...
but I'm friends with his best friend. . . so is that a step closer?
I don't know.
I'm so sick right now.
I seriously feel like crying.
But I can't miss any school cuz its only the 3rd week, and I'm missing this Friday because of the Sewing Expo that my mom just has to take Christina and me too. . .
yay.
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment