About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie. I'm 15 years old. I live in a small town and I have a pretty average life with a not so average past. I'm fine with that.

As of right now...

My name is Stephanie... My best friends, Catie and Kelley are super cool. My twin sister's name is Christina. I don't sleep a lot and when I do I don't sleep well. I have lots of nightmares that I never wake up from and weird dreams that linger in my brain. I'm not ashamed of my past, but don't expect me to broadcast it everywhere. In fact, I may not even share it at all. I'll never admit I like someone to their face. I'll never be happy with the way I look. I'll never have the self-confidence I seek in others. There's not much to tell... but that's my name.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

R.I.P. Catie's Mom

Today, I had a talk with my mom.
I had the responsibility of telling her that Catie's mom died.
This happened last Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010.
My mom and I started talking about how it happened and how Catie was doing when I realized something.
Though it was a very unfortunate incident, Catie was lucky to have as many people around as she did. Her two older sisters, her older brother, her younger sister, her mom's boyfriend, and her dad have all been hanging around the house. And she and her younger sister, Leah, plan to continue living in the same house with her mom's boyfriend.
If it doesn't work out, though, she'll go to live with her dad. And even he isn't that far away, just about 6 miles. She'd still go to our school. It'd be difficult to see her, and quite a change from the mile and a half bike ride it is to her house, but still.
However, if I ever lost my mom, (Poseidon forbid), I would have to move down to South Carolina and live with my dad.
Christina would come too, and depending on how much money she can scrape together, my older sister Becca would also have to come live with us.
But I'm not gonna dwell on the What Ifs and Could Be's.
There's just no time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment