About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie. I'm 15 years old. I live in a small town and I have a pretty average life with a not so average past. I'm fine with that.

As of right now...

My name is Stephanie... My best friends, Catie and Kelley are super cool. My twin sister's name is Christina. I don't sleep a lot and when I do I don't sleep well. I have lots of nightmares that I never wake up from and weird dreams that linger in my brain. I'm not ashamed of my past, but don't expect me to broadcast it everywhere. In fact, I may not even share it at all. I'll never admit I like someone to their face. I'll never be happy with the way I look. I'll never have the self-confidence I seek in others. There's not much to tell... but that's my name.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sleep.?

This past week my sleeping schedule has been all over the place. Monday, I started driver's training which starts at 10:30 and ends at 12:30.
Of course, the first day I needed to look good (in case of cute guys) so I woke up at 8am after staying up until 4am the night before.
Turns out, there's this Reallyy cute guy there.
So, I need to look good everday, and therefore wake up every day at 8am.
Unless I drive at 8am, then I wake up at 6am.
So, here's my sleeping schedule for this week:

Monday
Fell asleep @ 4am
Woke up @ 8am

Tuesday
Fell asleep @ 2am
Woke up @ 8am
Napped for 2 hours @ 2pm

Wednesday
Fell asleep @ 2am
Woke up @ 6am
Napped for 4 hours @ 1pm

Thursday
Fell asleep @ 3am
Woke up @ 8am
Fell asleep @ 8pm

Friday
Woke up @ 2am
Talked to Miles for around an hour
Watched TV
Fell asleep @ 6am
Woke up @ 12pm

Tomorrow, I have to wake up at 5am to drive at 7am and I have no idea what time I'll go to bed tonight. All I know is, with driver's training, back to school, my birthday party coming up, and soccer practice, I'm a busy little camper... Or is it a bee?
I don't know.
I'm too tired to remember.
:T

2 comments: