About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie. I'm 15 years old. I live in a small town and I have a pretty average life with a not so average past. I'm fine with that.

As of right now...

My name is Stephanie... My best friends, Catie and Kelley are super cool. My twin sister's name is Christina. I don't sleep a lot and when I do I don't sleep well. I have lots of nightmares that I never wake up from and weird dreams that linger in my brain. I'm not ashamed of my past, but don't expect me to broadcast it everywhere. In fact, I may not even share it at all. I'll never admit I like someone to their face. I'll never be happy with the way I look. I'll never have the self-confidence I seek in others. There's not much to tell... but that's my name.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Wow.

Is this ridiculous?
Catie told me she wants me and Jaguar together.
And she said she will break into our dt class if she had to
and put my number in his phone.
Then she got off myyearbook
and disappeared for a few moments.
My thoughts:
She's on Facebook!
She's talking to him on Facebook!
then she texts me

Guess what?

What?

I was so excited that I started laughing.
And then I was scared so I started crying.
And I was borderline happy and sad.
and I was shaking.
She texts back.
Nothing about Jaguar at all.
Something about her guy, Aaron.
I started crying harder.
And now I feel embarrassed
and ashamed.
I shouldn't be feeling so strongly for Jaguar.
Maybe I should just give up.
And cry.
And stop playing with my own emotions.
:'l

No comments:

Post a Comment